Comments For "Missing Halloween", Page 1

On 16/10/2009 at 07:16 GMT Andy Li from Austraila wrote:

"your poem was fantastic wow! I love that ''Missing Halloween'' poem. "

On 10/05/2009 at 23:55 GMT ashlee smith from united states wrote:

"i like this poem cuz it is easy too memorize it is a 5 star"

On 24/03/2009 at 19:43 GMT Claire Higgins from Scotland,UK wrote:

"I loved this poem I wish they had more like this!! It was funny when it called the witch a BAFFOON!We do a talent show in our class and me and my friends are doing a play and i'm going to do this poem alone!!! That's how good I thought it was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

On 28/03/2007 at 09:15 GMT ella from england wrote:

"It was very good ryming I thought it was sad when the witch missed halloween I love halloween myself."

On 05/02/2007 at 22:56 GMT Kara Bunch from USA wrote:

"I think this poem is strange."

On 28/11/2006 at 20:25 GMT cynthia from U.S.A wrote:

"I like it because it is funny and short,like me."

On 21/11/2006 at 18:32 GMT Ana.Gonzalez from Spain wrote:

"I think it is a good poem for halloween."

On 31/05/2006 at 01:36 GMT Tru from usa wrote:

"One word to describe this would be interesting. The word choice was awkward, but some what cool. Not the best poem but not completly bad."

On 22/05/2006 at 13:55 GMT KAH YE from singapore wrote:

"its really cool but i dont know the meaning of it"

On 17/05/2006 at 17:49 GMT Jesse Barker from Japan wrote:

"Im sorry to say that this poem was not worth the time spent writing it. Rhyming is good but it has to make sense and this poem didn't really make much sense. Whoever wrote this poem could have chosen their words better."

On 14/05/2006 at 21:00 GMT eddie from usa wrote:

"gareth lancaster is the author and cool poem!"

On 11/05/2006 at 13:58 GMT chris from usa wrote:

"this is hilarious"

On 18/04/2006 at 15:30 GMT jose from florida wrote:

"I like this poem."

On 19/03/2006 at 19:34 GMT kaz from wales wrote:

"it wos okish but not the best"

On 04/03/2006 at 01:31 GMT Hali from America wrote:

"Cool Poem "

On 28/02/2006 at 13:27 GMT MARYAM SHOJAEI from IRAN wrote:

"I think this poem is really funny and I am sorry that the witch missed Halloween. I would like to know who the author is.I enjoyed this poem."

On 28/02/2006 at 13:24 GMT Lisa Endo from England wrote:

"wow! awesome I really enjoyed your funky poem. I really like your fabulous rhyming words. Your poem really ROCK. Don't worry about that horrible comment. because I don't agree!!!! "

On 28/02/2006 at 13:23 GMT Theo Gorigk from Germany wrote:

"This is a super 5star poem I really enjoyed it."

On 28/02/2006 at 13:22 GMT Charleen from Germany wrote:

"Wow!!!This is definitely a 5star poem!!It has got this special Something.I would like the name of the author!!!"

On 28/02/2006 at 13:20 GMT Renee Bieler from America (M.I.) wrote:

"WOW! It was an awesome poem!It rocks! Oh and ignore that one horrible comment that other guy wrote!!!"

Don't forget that you can leave your own comments about a poem from the poem page. Just click the 'Add your own comment' button at the bottom of the panel on the right

©2000 - 2019, Gareth Lancaster. No poetry on this web site may be reproduced without the author's permission. Email: info@fizzyfunnyfuzzy.com