Comments For "Attack of the Vegetables", Page 1

On 28/08/2013 at 14:42 GMT Mellisa Jones from India wrote:

"This poem is so just so EPIC! I can't wait to tell my poem to my class. But I think that this poem is real funny. Thnx!"

On 02/06/2013 at 15:20 GMT mayesha kadir from wales wrote:

"This is the best poem i ever read this is the funniest as well.AWESOME! "

On 16/05/2013 at 07:58 GMT lollypop101 from australia wrote:

"This is a really weird poem but it is sort of funny!"

On 30/06/2009 at 11:12 GMT shannon from peters hill england wrote:

"hi Gareth i love attack of the vegetables its funnyand enjoyable. exspecally harassed by carrots and screamed at by salad and artichokes-arti how chockes.but it was short sharp and cool.you dont see people being attacked by vegetables everyday.you rock. VEGETABLES!!!!!"

On 24/05/2009 at 05:45 GMT Dixie Goodwin from Australia wrote:

"I LOVE THIS POEM!! It is the best on this web site!!!!!"

On 17/05/2009 at 00:17 GMT Jeniffer R from Ausrailla wrote:

"fyi vegtables are bad and i love this poem"

On 08/05/2009 at 02:16 GMT Mackenzie from United States of America wrote:

"I have to do a research project and memorize a poem with at least 12 lines and I read this one and I knew I was going to do it when I told my classmates three laughed so hard that they fell out of there chairs and I read it again with movements that time and 10 kids fell out of thier chairs there."

On 01/05/2009 at 06:40 GMT Laura from Australia wrote:

"This poem is awesome!! i have read it about 20 times and i still laugh every time!! "

On 30/04/2009 at 19:32 GMT ellie from england wrote:

"i love it! its sooo funny"

On 25/03/2009 at 02:41 GMT Sijia Chen from canada wrote:

"I really like this poem. I use it for my Homework and my teacher could not stop laughing!!!!"

On 19/03/2009 at 16:48 GMT Robert G. Ellington from U.S.A. wrote:

"I think this poem is awsome! It should be number 1."

On 06/03/2009 at 19:25 GMT Joe Harper from Jamaca wrote:

"OMG THIS POEM IS THE FUNNIEST I EVER HEARD!!!!!!"

On 26/02/2009 at 18:03 GMT shannon from engalnd wrote:

"i realy like your poem and think there realy cool i am aged 9 and in year 4 in my class we have been looking at some of theses poems and in my class we think that they are really cool i love them i think there funny and make you feel all fuzzy."

On 09/05/2007 at 22:06 GMT Caitlan Granger from United States wrote:

"I thought that this poem was very, funny. I'v had dreams just like this except it was fruits!"

On 30/04/2007 at 14:19 GMT Johanna Thacker from USA wrote:

"I bet ALL your poems are funny but THIS one was the FUNNIEST!!!!!!!!!!"

On 28/04/2007 at 05:00 GMT Amy McKernan from Australia wrote:

"I think it is funny and very creative"

On 13/04/2007 at 02:58 GMT Cassie from Philly wrote:

"I really love all of these poems alot I hope my poems are that good"

On 10/04/2007 at 16:30 GMT Ozen Ener from Cyprus wrote:

"I think it is very creative - I love the choice of vocabulary even though I LOVE vegetables."

On 30/03/2007 at 17:09 GMT Ebeneezer Shay from Las Cruces NM wrote:

"wHY dont you take credit for your poems? why do you call yourself Fizzy FUNNY Fuzzy? "

On 30/03/2007 at 02:18 GMT kristina from florida wrote:

"This is one of the most creative poems I have every read!"

Don't forget that you can leave your own comments about a poem from the poem page. Just click the 'Add your own comment' button at the bottom of the panel on the right

©2000 - 2019, Gareth Lancaster. No poetry on this web site may be reproduced without the author's permission. Email: info@fizzyfunnyfuzzy.com